Based on the different type of the raw materials, the different type of hammer can be selected: Ultra high manganese hammer head, ultra high manganese composite cast hammer head, double metal composite hammer head, high manganese steel inlaid alloy block hammer head, high manganese steel inlaid alloy rod hammer head, modified high manganese steel hammer head, medium alloy hammer head. In addition to the material and heat treatment process, the dimension of the hammer also has a great impact on the service life, the design of the dimension of the hammer can be according to the difference of the equipment use, broken material and other working conditions which to increase the service life.
b. Advanced manufacturing process：
● Customized design: V method vacuum casting, mold open by computer. Advanced casting technology, high precision products
● Manufacturing process: Water quenching heat treatment process controlled by computer program, hole-boring by boring machine, machining surface by lathe.
● Quality Control: Smelting steel water shall be discharged after qualified spectral analysis; the test block for every furnace shall be heat treatment analysis, and the next process shall proceed after the test block is qualified.
c. Strict inspection：
● Flaw detection should be performed for each hammer to ensure that there are no air holes, sand holes, slag inclusions, cracks, deformation and other manufacturing defects.
● Each batch of flat hammer is inspected randomly prior to delivery, including material tests and physical performance tests to ensure functional performance and provide laboratory test sheets.
Material hardness, impact resistance: hardness HB210～230；
Impact toughness Aa≥200j/cm².
It is widely used in the hammer crusher of mining, cement and metallurgy industry.